I cannot stress hard enough how important it is to do your Xmas shopping early! I am the most unorganised person I know.
I fly thorough life by the seat of my skinny jeans with a smile and flat white to get me by! Ask anyone in the TJC office I never know where my work pass/phone/keys are (covers face).
This “unorganised me” changes once a year in October/ November when I buy Christmas presents.
I am a massive Christmas fan and now I have a 2 year old. It feels even more magical, so to make it stress free I shop early!
It’s the savvy thing to do that takes some of the stress and cost out of your Christmas shopping. I’ve already bought loads of my Christmas presents. For the last few years, I’ve not had to buy a single thing in December. I am done by November and can relax (which means sitting about eating and drinking) in the weeks running up to the big day.
So here are my top tips for starting your Christmas shopping early:
- Lists are key write a list of people you want to buy for
- Think about the budget. If it’s a tight one, here at TJC we have plenty of under £10 bargains every Monday and Friday. You can also search the website to find deals within your budget
- Make it really simple by buying all the ladies the same pair of diamond earnings at £37.99. They look a lot more expensive. Buy it here
- Keep an eye out for bargains, sales and p&p offers. Over 600 of you bought my reduced xmas decorations just 2 weeks ago saving a packet!
- Have fun, chose a day to snuggle up in front of the TV with snacks and make a day of shopping with TJC! You only pay £4.95 per day for unlimited postage, so fill our TJC trucks to the top and make this Christmas the best ever!
Stacey’s top TJC Christmas gift picks right now-
For £19 that’s a lot of bang for your buck great for a teenager to start experimenting with make up.
Beautifully classic with an impressive silver weight the fact that’s it’s made in Italy is the cherry on the cake.
Our shanghai collection is very close to Gucci’s new collection using bright tones and beautiful embroidery, perfect for the fashionista in your life
December shopping is stressful
The car parks are jammed
The people are full of germs
Lots of things have already sold out
Outside is freezing and inside is boiling
Everyone is cross!
So, get up and get your Christmas shopping going from TJC!