From deep cognac and sweet honey tones to yellow and gold hues, the sunny citrine radiates warm and positive energy. Citrine is know as the “success stone” and is thought that if you put a citrine in your cash register it will bring prosperity and abundance in business
Citrine is a very durable gemstone that is readily available. the benefit of course is that it is very affordable, especially if a lower budget is in mind. Citrine’s earthy autumnal tones make it a great addition for both your leisure and work wardrobe and will help you get that all important celebrity look for less. Not to mention of course just fabulous for the colder seasons coming up.
Get the citrine look “The Jewellery Channel” way….
- A stunning 7 carat Brazilian Citrine bracelet in platinum overlay sterling silver wouldn’t go amiss on your wrist matched with your favourite LBD.
- This is a great statement piece, 4.5 carat cushion cut 3 stone Madeira Citrine ring in platinum overlay sterling silver.
- These 14k yellow gold Brazilian Citrine earrings are exquisite, they are so classy and wouldn’t look out of place on the red carpet.
- Fab little round cut Citrine and White Topaz Pendant and chain, a wonderful everyday piece.
- Now this is a great statement necklace, fabulous to spruce up a little white T along with a trendy pair of jeans, very chic designer inspired sterling silver Brazilian Citrine, and Biwa Pearl necklace, all 85.25 carats of it.
- You’ll never go wrong with a cocktail ring, and this trillion cut 5.25 carat solitaire Madeira Citrine ring in platinum overlay sterling silver is no exception.
- Hey, I couldn’t decide on just 1 citrine ring so I went for 3… This is my 3rd pick. A lovely and slightly more bold oval cut 5.25 carat Madeira Citrine and Tsavorite Garnet ring in platinum overlay sterling silver.
- Wow, Wow, Wow …. A wonderful designer inspired Citrine, Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet in Sterling Silver!
- Classic and pretty, oval cut Madeira Citrine Stud earrings in 14K yellow gold overlay sterling silver.
So can the celebs do it any better?
From Evangeline Lilly and Katherine Heigl to Angeline Jolie and Milla Jovovich, the crème de la crème of hollywood celebs and not to mention royalty are continuing to light up the red carpet in scintillating citrine, with its iridescent autumn hues and golden touches of colour.
Milla Jovovich stunned the crowds at the premiere of her movie, A Perfect Gateway with a great statement gold and citrine necklace. Katherine Heigl, wowed us and looked the classic beauty that she is on the London red carpet with a lovely pair of citrine and gold hoops. But you know, how can she possibly look bad with the equally gorgeous Gerard Butler on her arm. Evangeline Lilly (from Lost fame) was spotted at Cannes wearing a pair of lavish Chopard diamond and citrine earrings. And of course the ever elegant Angeline Jolie, always looks remarkable. She paired a citrine ring with a lovely yellow gown in Cannes. And what about Kate Middleton in stunning Kiki McDonough citrine drop earrings. She wore a pair of simple yet elegant earrings to the Epsom Derby.
So whatever you decide on, make sure you get a citrine piece in your jewellery collection this autumn. You wont be sorry you did.
Image sources from left to right: http://coolspotters.com/jewelry/amber-christina-citrine-gemstones-and-crystals-earrings; http://www.jewelry.com/2009-08-fn-summer-jewelry.shtml; http://www.popsugar.com/Photos-Katherine-Heigl-Gerard-Butler-Ugly-Truth-Premiere-London-Video-Gerard-GMTV-3750710?slide=10; http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2011/12/27/identified-kate-middletons–1900-kiki-mcdonough-christmas-earrings.htm; http://celebrityjewelz.com.au/categories/Celebrity-Jewellery/?sort=featured&page=1