I remember a while back I presented one of the first Sankom shows featuring the socks and was so glad I did because they not just made me feel comfortable but worked incredibly all day long with all the presenting and working on my heels. I remember I was about to go on a long haul flight, and after the comfort, I had to take Sankom socks along! So let’s read further and know more about these miraculous socks:
What is so special about Sankom Socks?
- They are a revolutionary design, once again, a class 1 medical device suitable for everyone to wear. Whether you are very active or sedentary, young or old, if you suffer from poor circulation, varicose veins, tired legs, swollen ankles or have sensitive feet, you will find these invaluable.
- Unlike other compression socks/ surgical stockings they are composed of 4 gradual compressions lines that when pulled one after the other will help improve blood circulation, thus fighting the negative consequences of excess blood in the lower body.
- They are designed to reduce swelling and heaviness, re-energise tired and achy legs and offer arch support, and this is why they are great if you are on your feet all day for work or equally if you are unable to move around.
- Very importantly they are made from breathable, hypoallergenic material so if they are popularly used for sports or all-day wear they are moisture-wicking and quick drying too. Unlike medical compression socks, they are much easier to put on, by turning them inside out and rolling them up and they look good also.
Things to remember while buying Sankon socks:
- One important thing to bear in mind when ordering is not just your foot size but your calf fitting too.
- They come in two calf widths and if you aren’t sure measure around the fullest part of your calf before ordering.
Shop featured products here:
- Sankom Switzerland Socks – Grey
- Sankom Switzerland Set of 3 Patent Socks
- Sankom Switzerland Socks – Black
Do give them a go whether you are active, standing for long periods at work, driving, sitting or travelling, particularly on a plane and help combat the swelling of lower limbs and experience a quicker muscle recovery.
By the way, don’t make the same mistake that I did and only buy just a pair of Sankom socks for yourself if you are going away. My other half wasn’t very impressed when I forgot to order him a pair!