Finally “Red Carpet” season is here – a sigh of relief from us, let’s get glammed up. It’s that time when all our favourite celebrities get dressed up to the nines and deck themselves out in the most glamourous of jewels.
Don’t feel too bad, the likes of Meryl Streep, Rachel Weisz and Emily Blunt, although dripping in diamonds, probably don’t own them. It’s pretty much the norm that celebrities get there fabulous jewellery ensembles on loan from famous Hollywood jewellers like Harry Winston.
First up is the Golden Globes this Sunday. We’ve got Helen Mirren, Naomi Watts and Meryl Streep… Wow, so many stylish icons to look out for. We’ll be getting you all the much needed celeb trends and gossip as soon as it airs… But for now, the nominees are:
Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama
- Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty
- Marion Cotillard, Rust and Bone
- Helen Mirren, Hitchcock
- Naomi Watts, The Impossible
- Rachel Weisz, The Deep Blue Sea
Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
- Emily Blunt, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
- Judi Dench, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook
- Maggie Smith, Quartet
- Meryl Streep, Hope Springs